Pentagaia toolbox - A java gaming framework
The pentagaia toolbox is a framework used to develop MMO java applications. Is it based on Project
from Sun Microsystems
. Whenever You try to create an MMO application server (or simply an
online game) have a look at it.
Features inherited from Project darkstar:
- Rapid code development
- Clustering "out of the box"
- Simple and fast frameworks
- Built-in transactional data persistence
- Robust design
- Platform independent - Java
- Many client libraries available (JME, C/C++, C#)
We currently are in alpha stage and migrating to sourceforge.net. As soon as we are completed the development will begin.
Install the eclipse plugin using update url http://pentagaia-tb.sourceforge.net/eclipse/
Copyright 2007-2008 Pentagaia.com